TUFNOL BAKELITE COTTON Sheet&Rod
Quantity: In Stock
Bakelite cotton sheet is produced in many commercial grades and with various additives to meet diverse mechanical, electrical and thermal requirements. Some common types include:
- Paper reinforced – Moderate mechanical strength, normal electrical applications. Continuous operating temperature of 120 °C (250 °F).
- Canvas reinforced – Good impact and mechanical strength. Continuous operating temperature of 120 °C (250 °F).
Phenolic plastic sheets are used for various purposes across numerous industries, including:
- General electrical insulation
- Jigs and fixtures
- Silicone processing
- Wear plates
- Excellent machinability
- Good dimensional stability
- Good electrical properties
- Good flatness
- Hot punch possible
Inquiry - TUFNOL BAKELITE COTTON Sheet&Rod