MONOCAST R2 ELECTRO CONDUCTIVE Sheet Rod
Category: PA/NYLON (POLYAMIDE), PA/NYLON (POLYAMIDE)
Quantity: In Stock
MC501CD R2 (electro conductive grade)
- Low resistance (Volume specific resistance 1 ～ 10 2 Ω · m)
- Uniformed performance
- Stable Resistance
- Electronic parts manufacturing / conveying machines, machine parts used in clean rooms
- Wheels, rollers, guides, pallets
Based on MC901, carbon type filler is added to add conductivity. It can also be used for applications that require static electricity retention and conductive performance.
- Do not use MC501CD R2 as an electrical component such as a heating element, contact or terminal.
- In order to comply with the Food Sanitation Law, use after soaking in boiling water for 2 hours.
Nylon absorbs water and increases its dimensions.
When storing MC nylon processed products for a long period of time, be careful of dimensional changes due to water absorption.
Inquiry - MONOCAST R2 ELECTRO CONDUCTIVE Sheet Rod